Huma-Air External Tuning Regulator For Kral Puncher Jumbo
This External PCP Regulator build by Huma-Air is specially designed for the Kral Arms Puncher Jumbo.
The tuning regulator will reduce the outgoing pressure of your rifle's pressure bottle according to your settings and this will result in a constant pellet speed and better groups. It is equipped with a pressure gauge what will indicate the fill pressure of the bottle and a foster male connection to fill the rifle. The position of the gauge and and foster can be chosen left or right and they can be aligned step less into their position so it always looks good on your rifle.
We tested the Kral Puncher Jumbo .25 (6.35mm) model, with a regulator output pressure of 140 bar shooting 33 grain pellets at a speed 950 fps. (The regulator output pressure can be set higher) 925 fps for 21 grain slugs and 1030fps with 18.1 grain pellets.
When the tuning regulator is fitted to the rifle you can read the regulator output pressure on your rifles' pressure gauge and the fill pressure will be shown on the regulator gauge. Pressure can be set by turning the set-screw of the regulator what can be found inside the male treaded part of the regulator. A 5 minutes turn contra clockwise equals to about 6-7 bar pressure increase. This bottle regulator will be screwed in between the pressure bottle and the action of the rifle. It will ad about 58 mm of length.
(your original rifle's fill connection is replaced by the regulators quick connect foster male fill connection. Do not use the original rifle bottle fill connection anymore)
The benefits of this Huma-Air, Kral Arms Puncher Jumbo tuning regulator are:
- It will give you a better shot count and a full flat shot string immediately.
- Higher accuracy due to the elimination of the pellet speed fluctuations
- The solid stainless steel foster fill connection and pressure gauge can switched over from left to right
- The position of the foster and pressure gauge can be turned around for 360 degrees. So you aligned it to your own wishes.
- Under the pressure gauge there is a o-ring what make it possible to line the dial plate up straight for the eye.
- Adding a regulator to your air rifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process.
- Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage.
When you order your Huma-Air, Kral Arms Puncher Jumbo tuning regulator you will receive:
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker
- Fitting instructions as pdf download
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminium and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our Belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.
Pressure settings of the Huma-Air, Kral Arms Puncher Jumbo tuning regulator
Your Kral Puncher Jumbo regulator comes preset on the pressure we have tesed it and it is marked on the packing. You can set the regulator according to your wishes within the pressure range.
The output pressure will be shown on the factory pressure gauge of your airrifle.
The Huma-Air Bottle Regulator regulator comes in a wide pressure range of 60-170 bar output covering sub 12 ft/lbs and FAC models.
For testing and adjusting your regulator we recommend you our simple Testing Tool what makes it very easy to adjust your regulator without the need of emptying your pressure bottle with every adjustment