Fits: FX Impact
- .177, .22, .25, .30 and .35 calibre versions, will feed pellets or slugs up to 12mm (.472") in length.
- Fits the STUD Loader/Feeder system for automatic pellet loading.
- This magazine will NOT FIT any STUD DTM shipped prior to 8/30/22.
- Visual "Shots Remaining" indicator
- Magnetic Lid, no twisting of knobs like factory magazine
- Large internally driven, custom wound coil spring (no adjustments required)
- Rotor rides on (1) class 2RS, roller bearing, allowing glass smooth feeding of rounds.
- Works for both right or left hand shooters.
They work with Slugs and Pellets (even the heavy ones eg: 40gr in .22):
These Mags will work in the MK1 if you do the Side Shot Magazine Conversion.
These new STUD mags have a much taller center rotor, stronger drive spring and additional clearance that allows them to drive slugs up to 12mm (.472') in length. The factory magazines will not feed these large rounds because the (slug) length interferes with lid etc. They also are typically not powerful enough to reliably rotate the center rotors.
As the STUD magazines were specifically designed to fit and feed these larger rounds, they index correctly, and you can count on the magazine to do its job.