Sekhmet digital mini pressure gauge, 25 mm diameter G1/8BSP Threads, 400 Bar working pressure with black body
This Sekhmet Digital Pressure gauge 25 mm with black body has 1/8 BSP thread and has been designed to accurately read and display the pressure.
The air pressure can be displayed from 15 to 400 bar (218 to 6000 psi) , with a maximum deviation percentage of 0.25%.
The clear OLED display features a button on the right, top and left, and features an IPX7 waterproof rating: submersion for a maximum of 30 minutes in a maximum depth of 0.5 metres. After an hour of charging with the magnetic USB charging cable, the pressure gauge with 145 mAh battery can be used for up to 3 months (depends on amount of use and settings).
The gauge can can display the figures below:
• Present amount of air pressure
• Number of shots taken
• Number of shots remaining
• Amount of air pressure used with last shot
• Average amount of air pressure used per shot
Choose between three energy saving modes:
• Sleeping: turns off automatically after a set amount of time, can be turned on with a short touch
• Wake up with the screen off: gauge is always on, but turns on display only after a shot or touch
• Screen always turn on: display is always on
• Simple mode: only shows air pressure without other parameters
• Fill/fire wake up: activates display only after a shot or fill
• Screen off time: amount of time after which you want your gauge to turn off the display (0-10 seconds)
• Sleep time: amount of time that expires before gauge goes to ‘sleep’ (0-60 minutes)
• P-minimum: minimum amount of air pressure for your pressurised air reservoir
• Data clear: resets all data such as amount of shots, shots taken, last amount of pressure used and average amount of pressure used
• Rotate screen: rotates the screen by 180°
A charging cable is included with the gauge. Before first use please charge the gauge for at least 12 hours
Suitable for 400 bar working pressure. It has a G1/8bsp treaded bottom connection, what makes it suitable for several models of air rifles.
Never exceed the factory advised fill pressure of your rifle.