Every pair of Element Accu-Lite rings begin their life as a single block of 7075-T6 Aluminium, which has a strength-to-weight ratio superior to almost any other alloy. This block is CNC machined to the tightest tolerances to ensure a smooth and precise mating surface between the riflescope body tube & base. Add to that a Stainless Steel crossbolt, base clamp & nut, and you have one of the most precisely built, reliable ring sets on the market.
A good ring set is critically important, as it is the only point of connection between your rifle and riflescope. We’re confident that the Accu-Lite will provide you a lifetime of reliable service, giving you peace of mind in even the harshest shooting environments.
The torque guidelines on the following page should be followed for the best possible results, as overtorquing rings can lead to temporary or permanent damage of the riflescope body tube and internals.
- Precision CNC Machined from aircraft-grade 7075-T6 Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Built to handle high torque specs without failing
- Universal Base Nut can be used with Metric & Imperial wrenches
- Fits both Weaver and Picatinny rails
- Rounded finish prevents snagging on bags, vegetation & obstacles
|MODEL||30mm L||30mm M||30m H||34mm L||34mm M||34mm H|
|MATERIAL||7075-T6 ALUMINUM & STAINLESS STEEL|
|MOUNTS TO||PICATINNY WEAVER|
|TOOLS REQUIRED||13mm OR 1/2” SOCKET/SPANNER, T15 TORX|
|MAX TORQUE (RINGS)||25 IN-LBS (2.8NM)|
|MAX TORQUE (BASE)||68 IN-LBS (7.7NM)|