STUD, DTM Loading System allows direct to magazine sorting and loading into factory and STUD FX Impact and the STUD version of the SKOUT Epoch magazines.
This will Fit: FX Impact and STUD version of the SKOUT Epoch (will not fit SKOUT factory mags) - in these calibers/round counts: .177 x 34 rds, 177 x 38rds, .22 x 28rds , .25 x 23rds, .25 x 25 Rds Magazines
- The "Stud FX Impact, Factoy Replacement Magazines" will only fit the following DTM Loaders: .177 caliber x 34 rounds, .22 caliber x 28 rounds or .25 caliber x 25 rounds. All STUD DTM's will fit the FX factory magazines for their matching calibers and round counts. Order carefully as FX makes several different round counts for most of their Impact magazines.
- System elminates the need to hand load any pellets into FX Magazine (except staking pellet)
- Designed to sort and load JSB and FX Diabolo Pellets into the FX Factory Magazines (select caliber)
- These WILL NOT sort JSB DIABOLO EXACT MONSTER 25.39g (these are a larger diameter than a standard pellet)
- These WILL NOT sort Slugs.
- These WILL NOT sort "Flat Top" style Pellets
What It Does
The STUD DTM Loader is another great way to get your pellets into your STUD and FX Factory mags and the STUD version of the SKOUT Epoch magazines, in about 35 seconds (see the video). While our Stud Feeder/Loaders are great if you want to load allot of pellets into one or more STUD Loaders, the STUD DTM Loader is great for direct loading of individual magazines.
How It Works:
- Stake your first pellet into your magazine as usual.
- Pour your pellets into the feeder area of the DTM Loader and swirl. All the pellets will position themselves perfectly, heads down in the loader.
- Load your magazine (with staked pellet) onto the back of the DTM Loader.
- Rotate the DTM loader elevator ring. All your pellets will slide directly into your magazine. (Note! sometimes a little tap on a table etc. is needed to get all the pellets to drop into the magazine)
- Remove the magazine from the rear of the DTM loader, reinstall your magazine's lid and you are ready to shoot.
Note! The .25 caliber is ONLY available for the newer FX 25 Rd. and 23 Rd. magazines and all STUD versions of the SKOUT Epoch magazines. We do not supply them for the old FX Impact 28 round Magazine.